Sunday, April 2, 2017

Workouts this week: March 26



Blooms near the gym

This week was all about prepping for my race Saturday. So definitely different that my usual week.

Sunday: Bodypump + yoga
Finally back to Sunday Bodypump. I'm still awful at lunges. Then it was yoga—where I kept it really easy and skipped a lot of the flows.

Monday: Off
This was my scheduled off day after many days of workouts.

Tuesday:
I did a 3 mile run before work. (That I should have done Monday according to my running plan, but needed a day off).
After work, I did 5 x 400s that was my speed work for the week. And I walked a mile.

Breaking in my racing flats. 


Wednesday
I skipped gymnastics so I didn't bruise or hurt myself before the race. I ran 2 miles at the Bot Garden. My goal was to find the blue trail. I found it. The hill is super steep! I'll do better next time I run the trail.

Weird pose on two walls. Because why not?

Thursday: Off
Resting for race. I used the time to get my haircut, something I otherwise don't have time for.

Haircut!


Friday: Yoga
I went to yoga and picked up my race packet. I'm not sure if you're supposed to do yoga before a race but I love Friday yoga.

Saturday: Race Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment