Friday, October 16, 2015

Trapeze obsessed?




Last night I dreamed about flying trapeze. I'm flying this weekend and I keep double checking the time.

In my dream:

I was taking a quick power nap on the couch. I wake up and it's 7:30 p.m., when class starts at 7 p.m. I figure I can still make half of class so I scramble to find clothes and get out the door and to text them that I'm going to be late, but I don't know they're number. And it's this frantic, anxious dream.

I realize my class is 1 p.m. and I've missed the whole thing and am sad.

I wake up. And my class really is 1 p.m. this weekend. I haven't missed a class. But probably will check the time 17 more times before I go.

Actually, I better make sure I have cute clothes to wear. And my lucky socks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment