Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Workout Wear Wednesday: New Crazy Pants

I've gotten bored with black capri's, my gym uniform. So I've been on a hunt for super crazy pants to work out in. The really colorful ones can be hard to come by. Either they're super pricey or not in my size (apparently I am not the only one whose tired of black.)

I've gotten four pairs, which is more than I need.

The first two were purple Puma print capri's from 6pm.com. One's a small and one's an extra-small. I figured only one would fit and I'd send back what didn't fit, but they both fit and I liked them.



The lighter pair is a tad bit see through, so I'll just wear a long shirt or maybe shorts underneath, but both are super fun.

I ordered these capri's from Fabletics. I'm worried about signing up for their service, but I had to have these pants.

They came in a look fabulous. The fabric is thick and all-around they seem like high quality pants. They're a tiny bit tight in the thighs, but I suppose they fit (they are compression pants. I haven't worn them to work out in, but we'll see.

I thought I was done with crazy pants, but I found these Reebok color blast capri's on the clearance rack at Dick's Sporting goods for $19.99.


All of these pants are super fun. I like clothes that make me smile when I put them on. I can't wait to wear these. I might wear the Reebok pants to TRX tomorrow.


1 comment: