Wednesday, July 16, 2014

How to organize your gym clothes


Hi my name is Sara and I am addicted to gym clothes.

Seriously, I have a problem and need to stop. I love gym clothes. And as such I'd like my gym clothes properly displayed and organized so that I can see exactly what I have and don't make a mess out of them.

I've tried drawers, a basket, shelves. Finally, I took over a spare closet and turned it into my gym clothes closet (it previously held wrinkly clothes needing to be steaming and ironing).

I hang up my tops on clear hangers, by color, so I can easily pick a shirt. I've got tanks, short sleeve and long sleeve shirts all in their own section.

I put a hanging shelf in the closet with sports bras, shorts and capris. My winter leggings are stored elsewhere. It's way too hot for them right now.

This makes it pretty easy to pick out gym clothes in the morning. I find a top, some capri's, a sports bra. Grab shoes and socks and I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment