Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Lululemon upload: Faves for this week....

Oh Lululemon.

Another week, another upload. If only I had money.

I've been waiting for another Run Stuff Your Bra. But even though Canada has a ton and there were a ton at SeaWheeze, still no new stuff your bras. Maybe next week. I need another one ASAP.

If I had money, there were a few things I'd like to try in this week's upload.



1. Go The Distance Short in ghost dot/black slate
I love polka dots. And I like these shorts. They're a nice length (too short shorts make my thighs chafe.) They're reversible too. (I have the butterfly print pair.) They are kind of heavy though, and not as comfy or fabulous as the tracker shorts (which do make my thighs chafe.) Don't have to have these, but might file them away for later.

There were also new tracker shorts—in a color that was already marked down in the shorter Run Times short.



2. Give me Qi Crop
I want to try these on. I love the pattern with a color blocked side panel.
Also, I'm curious about the purple ones.
Wish I had money.




3. Circadian Short Sleeve Tee
I'm a sucker for a nice T-shirt. I hope my store gets these.


4. Circadian tank
This looks soft, like something I could wear on Saturday to get groceries in. It comes in black too. I'm curious about this one.

Nothing ordered for me this week. Holding out for a new bra.

And ugh for all the camo that came out this week. It is so bizarre and tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment