Sunday, January 1, 2017

Workouts this week: Christmas 2016

This was my lazy week. No work. The university gym was closed. I wasn't feeling super motivated to workout.

Sunday: Christmas
I did 45 minutes on the exercise bike (to offset that poundcake I ate my sister's house). Also arms and abs. And some pull-ups.

Monday: Off.

Tuesday: 3+ mile run on the trails




Yay for gorgeous weather so that I could run outside. I was feeling kinda sluggish so didn't run farther.

Wednesday: Yoga at home
The plan was to try a new yoga studio, but I felt like staying in. So I did 60 minutes of yoga at home. I had to look up some sequences. I found  12 minute ab sequence that was challenging. So I stayed in and saved $13.

Thursday: 5 mile trail run



Felt strong on this run. It was WINDY and felt colder than the 60 degrees it was supposed to be. I ran my first 2.5 miles in my long sleeve shirt (which I didn't plan on running in. I just grabbed it heading out the door). Then I tied it around my waist and ran. It was a cheap jacket from Old Navy and that actually worked out. Anything from Lulu would have been too warm to run in. I'm usually too hot after half a mile when I run in lulu long sleeves.



Friday: Lazy
Lazy day. I did 16 minutes on the exercise bike to keep my Apple Watch happy. I just didn't know what to do.

Saturday: Lazy
Again I did nothing. I did 25 minutes on the exercise bike to appease my Apple Watch, but that's it. It was too cold to run outside.

The student gym will open Tuesday and classes will start. I should be fine until then. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment