Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 fitness goals

#1 Stay Healthy. Do what I love while avoiding injury as best I can.

Classes to try
1.  Try an Orange Theory class
2. Try a Fuel yoga class.
3. Try more classes at Ramsey
4. Maybe try swimming (not necessarily a class)
5. Take a yoga workshop on something, like hand balancing or inversions.

Running goals.
1. Run a 10k or half the Chick Fil-A half marathon
2. Still would like to run a 5k under 23 minutes
3. Look into group work or morning speed work
4. Botanical garden trail without walking
5. 10k at 8 minute mile pace
6. More 5ks? Can I run on the road?

Tumbling goals:
1. Connect fly springs.
2. Walk overs.
3. Touch my feet to my head
4. 10 second handstand.
5. Practice handstands at home.

General goals
1. Conquer the Ninja course at Rush.
2. Try another flying trapeze place.
3. Get a body composition test done.
4. Stay on budget with fitness clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment