Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lululemon Mail Day




This is my Lululemon haul for the week. I need a support group and a 12-step program.

1. What The Sport Tee *Mesh
I'd been eying this since it came out. I love black T-shirts. I went to the showroom and they were out of my size. It finally came in. I tried it on. Super comfy. I can't wait to wear it. I'm a 4 in this shirt, so it runs a tad big. (I wear it every weekend. Love it.)

2. Stuff Your Bra
I'd been eying this for a week because I love black and white stripes. I went to a Lulu trunk show and the bra was there. The store manager was super nice to me (after my all sport bra malfunctioned in their class) so I bought this bra and will be returning my defective all-sport bra. (Which should only be worn for sitting, no sudden movements.)This bra is super comfy. I need it in a few different colors. I wore it to run in Friday. Stuffed my car key, my gym card and my phone in the bra and didn't need a locker. The iPhone 6 is a clunky fit. Smaller phones would work better, but I had it with me in case anyone called. I thought it would track my run better, but I think I need a better app.

3&4. Crossback tanks in navy and black
I have the crossback tank in regal purple and love it. I wear it every week. It's my go-to shirt for flying trapeze. Because it stays in place, isn't bulky and I LOVE the mesh back. (The mesh is right where I sweat. Perfect). I wanted another tank. Preferably navy. The black went to We Made To Much and the navy wasn't there so I figured it was sold out. I ordered the black one. Friday, the navy shows up in We Made Too Much, a full 24 hours after everything else. And that's the color I wanted (to wear with black crops) so I ordered it too. Now I have to get some padding for the cups. I just took the cups out of bikini tops for my other top and that worked. (For that much money, they should come with removable padding!)

5. Black and white crops
I've been wanting a pair of white or light colored crops for about a month now. The last white crops Lulu made sold out super fast (while I was driving to the beach) and had bad reviews so I've been looking around. These came to mark down. I have them in black and I like the black butt to these. Perfect. I already wore them.

Here's a picture of me in two of my new purchases.



So this is my lulu budget for the month and then some. I'll have to be more careful with my grocery budget or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment