Friday, January 1, 2016

16 Fitness goals for 2016

Classes to try.
1. Try a class at Blast.  (Interval training with treadmills)
2. Take a yoga class.
3. Try a barre class at Ramsey.
4. Try a SUP yoga class. (or just rent a paddle board one day when it's warm.)

Running goals
5. Run a 5k.
6. 7 minute mile

Tumbling goals
7. Connect fly springs
8. Walk overs
9. Touch my feet to my head
10. 10 second handstand
11. Practice handstands at home. (Daily?)

General goals
12. Conquer the Ninja course at Rush
13. Try another flying trapeze place. Bonus: Get my cutaway!
14. Get a body composition test done
15. Stay on budget with fitness clothes. (Spend less money at Lululemon)
16. Active wear brands to try: Goldsheep, Alala, Sweaty Betty, Heroine Sport, Michi, Koral Activewear, Albion Fit

What are your goals? Any goals I should add?




1 comment:

  1. I'm a guy, been trying do fitness in lockdown but struggled. Never realised nerds could do fitness to this level, although tbf you could probably kick my ass 😬😂

    ReplyDelete