Monday, April 27, 2015

Fabletics: cancel my membership

It's been a year and I'm canceling my Fabletics membership.




Top reasons
1. I don't like their new rewards program.
I was THIS close to getting a new free outfit—anything I wanted. And then they changed the rewards program so now I'm THIS close to getting free crappy sale stuff that isn't selling. Seriously, there is nothing in the rewards section that tempts me. It's cheap tanks and sports bras with no support. I contacted customer service about how this new program screwed me over and the canned email suggested I buy a new outfit to look fabulous this weekend. ?? Really?

2. I don't actually wear most of the Fabletics clothes I've purchased.
• The sports bras offer no support.
• The capri's cut into my calves and don't hold up well after washing.
• And the tanks are just cheap and make me look like I have lumps when I don't. (I've tried up a size, it doesn't help.)
• I wear my stuff from other brands more. I don't need more stuff I won't wear.

3. I don't like their outfits concepts. I have a lot of athletic clothes. I might want a pair of capris or a top. But never is everything I want in the same outfit. It's cheaper to buy an outfit when crops are $40 and you have to pay $8 shipping, but shipping is free when you spend $50. So I end up buying outfits and then returning them. And it takes forever for the returns to process. I'd rather buy a top or a pair of shorts, not get a top I'll never wear because it's as cheap as shopping.

4. I'd rather save my money and buy Lululemon.

My overall impression of Fabletics: It was fun for a little while. I had fun ordering outfits, but I just don't wear the clothes I bought from them.

Should you try it? You might like it.

There are some other subscription boxes I'd like to try.

1 comment:

  1. Really loved to hear your point of view about Fabletics. Well, if you want to buy stylish gym wear for women then you can check out other brands and online stores.

    ReplyDelete