Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year's Resolutions

I'd say 2014 was a fairly successful year fitness-wise. I learned how to flip! I got my front bounder (like a handspring but you jump two-footed into it instead of lunge jump), my right and center split, can climb a rope all the way to the top. Heck I even got the hang of battle ropes.  I started taking Matt to go climbing. I started going to tumbling. I took a few acro and handstand classes and tried a lot of new classes. I definitely want to carry that momentum into 2015.

I'm not great at making quantifiable goals. I'm not making a goal to get down to 125 pounds or run a 7 minute mile. But I'm decent at making To Do lists, so here are some of my goals and aspirations for the coming year:

1) Get my left split
2) Front tuck on the floor (with a spring board is acceptable)
3) Climb once a month
4) Keep trying new classes (once a month if I can find something new)
5) Take a class at Leap Flying Trapeze school
6) Try the 6 a.m. Pure Barre class
7) The the vertical pole class at Canopy
8) Hold a handstand for at least 5 or 10 second
9) Buy something from Lululemon. (Maybe a cute top for my birthday)
10) Keep working on 6-pack abs. (One day!)


No comments:

Post a Comment