Monday, December 30, 2019

2019 Fitness favorites

A few of my favorite fitness products for this year. 
In 2019, I feel like I stuck with my favorite fitness products. I love my R8 roller. I wore pretty similar running clothes. I tried some new types of fuel. But here are some new addition to my favorites. 



1. Lululemon Run Stuff Your Bra long, for long runs (center)
 I like the longer length of this sports bra. I think it helps with underboob chafe. It's my go-to sports bra for runs.

2. Running shorts. 
I vastly prefer running in crops, but summer runs call for shorts and this year, I wore those short tight shorts that the runners wear. And after I found the right ones, they were a joy to run in. My two favorites are Lululemon Fast and Free short 6 inch and the Oiselle pocket jogger. They don't ride up when running and aren't too short. (I should say I got a few pairs of the Lululemon shorts and one pair did ride up. The others didn't. I only have one pair of the Oiselle shorts since they keep selling out.) 

First year I was brave enough to wear TIGHT SHORT SHORTS . 


3. Lululemon Swiftly tanks
I've been a Cool Racerback person, but this year, I started liking the Swiftly because it's lightweight and great for summer running. It's lighter and breathes easier. Certain styles/colors do better with sweat than others, but this is what I reached for on runs this year. 

4. UCann
I heard a lot of about UCann this year. I tried it. It tastes super chalky (gag) but it works. I can't have a bad run with it. I don't like the texture and it makes me spit a lot but it really does great for energy. 

5. Skincare for sweaty skin (small blue bottle in photo.) 
I've been loving Fre skincare, which is for people who sweat a lot. I love their revitalize skin serum for after a run. It's exactly what my skin needs. This product line also has a face wash, and a nighttime moisturizer. I don't love the daytime moisturizer as it's basically sunscreen (and smells like sunscreen)

6. Not pictured: Favorite Cookbook
Run Fast, Cook Fast, Eat Slow. Love. Every athlete should use this cookbook. 


No comments:

Post a Comment