Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Valentine's Activewear Wish List

Dear husband,

If you want to get me something for Valentines Day, here are a few ideas:

Werkshop leggings in heart prints


If I taught fitness, this is what I'd wear Feb. 14.


S'well water bottle in hearts


They have a whole Valentine's collection. I also like the pink bikini bottle.

I do need a new water bottle. I lost two in the last four months.

Carbon 38 also has a Valentine's Day edit full of hearts, red and SEXY activewear pieces.



Splits 59 also has some cute heart leggings.



And I could use a new purse (the handle broke), this pink Vera Bradley bag is lovely.


And I'm sure I'll see a few more Valentine's Day promos in my emails in the coming days.

Is there any activewear you want for Valentine's Day? Or just chocolate?







No comments:

Post a Comment