Monday, December 7, 2015

Fitness Christmas list for Santa

Santa Baby,

I've been an awfully good girl this year. I've run hundreds of mile, tucked at Pure Barre, leapt at Flying Trapeze, flipped at the trampoline park and finally got my pull-up.

This year, I'd like the following fitness items:



1. Padded run socks, $14-$18
I love a pair of good dark colored run socks. I have a few pair of Lulu run socks. I could use 2 more pair so I'm not constantly washing them.
I prefer dark colors so they don't show Georgia red mud that gets on everything. Also, no no-show socks. I hate when socks fall down when I'm running. No fun.



Bonus: Hickies for my running shoes so I don't have to worry about tying laces. (They replace the laces.) $15



2.Sports bra with pockets, $42-$52
Canada has the Lululemon Run Stuff Your Bra, which I need two more of. The U.S. doesn't have it.
So I'm looking at the North Face Women's Stow-N-Go II-SS Sports Bra in a medium.



There's also a Swoob pocket bra, but I'm not sure I like that design as much. I want to be able to fit my iPhone 6 in my bra for tunes when I run (and to connect with my Apple Watch.)



3. S'Well water bottle, $45
Why does this water bottle cost so much? Is it the best thing ever? I feel like I need to try to find out.
(Bonus, celebrities swear by it. I've seen it on a lot of Favorite Things list.)

I'm also curious about the Hydro Flask bottles that the sorority girls all carry.  ($18-$42)


4. Jaxx Fitpack, $40
This is pretty much what it looks like when I bring my food for the day to work: breakfast, snack, lunch, snacks—so many containers. I need this spiffy lunchbox. Because food—I eat a lot of it.

5. Wireless headphones. Maybe cool neon ones. Something for listening to tunes when I run. I ordered some cute pink ones from Amazon, but the jack didn't fit in my iPhone 6 with case, and I need this Lifeproof case and am not taking it off my phone.



6. Pretty much any crops (or swimsuits) from Werkshop
• Werkshop Panther (on left)
• Werkshop Owl
• Tiger, Monkey or Elephant. Haven't decided which is my favorite.
Because I'm pretty sure they are the most awesome crops ever. I love wearing them.





7. Vegan Protein powder. For smoothies after gymnastics. (I need protein but don't feel like eating.)
I should just order this but don't want to spend $40 on something I might not like the taste of. (No whey protein for me. Milk allergy.)

8. Class Pass to come to Athens so I can take unlimited classes for $100 a month instead of my current situation of paying multiple memberships and fees.
(Will also accept gift certificates to the trampoline park or to try new local fitness classes.)



9. Trapeze rig for my yard ($30,000)
 OR a trapeze rig to open up driving distance from my house.
(Will also accept gift certificate for a Club Med vacation to a location with flying trapeze.)


10. Mini Cooper Countryman to get me to and from the gym, $23k+
Because I drive a nine-year-old Subaru and don't want a car payment, but I do LOVE mini coopers. (Blue please!)

If that doesn't work I will also accept gift certificates to Lululemon.



Not on my list: Apple watch. My present to myself for all of this miles logged!

Also looked at Polar M400 as a fancy running watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment