Thursday, November 5, 2015

Online Lululemon addiction

My lulu. I own that striped shirt.

I buy way too much Lululemon online. The girls at work make fun of my weekly package deliveries.

But here's the thing: I love online shopping. It is just so easy to grab my laptop when I'm bored and search for something, click on it and put it in my shopping cart and done. It ships to me and it's so easy.

Don't get me wrong. I do like shopping in my local Lululemon. The store is pretty, well-lit, in a trendy part of town. I love trying on the super soft clothes and perusing the sale rack. But it's not easy.


1. My Lululemon showroom has crazy hours. They're open roughly 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday.
I can't swing by after work. Most Saturdays I have plans—or there's a football game and traffic is too awful to brave that side of town.
They're hours aren't easy at all. No Sundays, no evenings. Maybe if they were open more hours, I'd go more, but right now it's a struggle to go during my lunch break.

2. Parking.
Because they're in a trendy part of town there is no parking my local Lululemon. I've driven there, circled two parking lot three times each and decided it wasn't worth it. I don't need to spend money today.



3. Selection.
The local showroom just didn't get the selection that's online. They get a fraction of the products or colors. And it's so much easier to scroll through tops than go to a store and look through racks and racks and ask if they have my size in the back. Nothing compares to trying on clothes and seeing how pants fit my thighs or butt.

4. Fitting rooms.
I don't always feel like taking my clothes off and putting something else on. Sometimes I'm in a hurry. Sometimes it's easier to click than to try. I do have to try on eventually though.

And eventually, I do my returns to the store. It's easier than shipping it back. And the girls at the store are nice. I'm just addicted to online ordering. The Tuesday uploads and Thursday markdowns only make it a really expensive obsession of mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment