Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Don't mess with my gym schedule



Today my husband invited me to margarita night at the nearby taco place.

It's a small victory because for years I tried to get him to go to the restaurant only for him to staunchly refuse. He finally gave in one day and is now addicted to their tacos. That first week, he ate there every day. Now, it's once a week.

But it's Tuesdays. And Tuesdays mean TRX and then cardio. Two hours at the gym. I don't really have a lot of time for margaritas.

I suppose I could cancel and not go to the gym. But then I'd lose two hours of working out for the week. And when there are no classes Friday, Saturday or Sunday, that's awfully difficult to make up.

If I was tired or hurt, I'd cancel. But for margarita night, I think we'll have to reschedule. #GYMRAT.

(Note: we did get tacos on Saturday, so it worked out. I got my workout in and we had date night at a time that worked best for both of us.)

No comments:

Post a Comment