Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Trampoline birthday party



I love trampolines. Love! And since I needed something fun to do for my birthday I invited a bunch of my friends to the trampoline park Tuesday night.

It was great workout and my friends had a lot of fun. My husband might have had the most fun.

We went to the local trampoline park. It has lots of trampolines, with some tumble tracks, a foam pit, dodgeball courts, a small dunk trampoline and a ninja course with a rock climbing wall.






Flip!
I've been able to flip now for a year and a half. But I flip into the foam pit or a gymnastics mat. I have never tried flipping landing on a trampoline. I was scared of rolling my ankle. I tried flipping on the Olympic trampoline at TSNY. I was feeling brave at the end of our jump time and I tried it when no one was looking.

Jump. Wait. Flip.

And I landed on my feet. First try.

I didn't hit my head and my flip wasn't too low.





AND my husband tried a front flip for the first time. He got it on his second attempt.

To outdo him, I tried a handspring to front flip. I almost got it. Not quite, but close enough to want to go back immediately.

I didn't turn the workout app on my watch on, but I burned at least 250 active calories and had so much fun. I should really start going back every other week or every two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment